- Build and play your own Appalachian Mountain Dulcimer!This kit includes everything you need to build your own 24.75″ VSL 4-string lap dulcimer.
Assembles in about an hour with no more than a screwdriver and some glue.● Choice of neck wood – Oak, Cherry, Ambrosia Maple, or Walnut
– ALL kits include wooden body laser cut from 1/8″ baltic birch plywood● No cutting or drilling required – only a screwdriver and glue!
● Your Dulcimer Kit Includes ●
– Fretted hardwood neck (YOUR choice of Oak, Walnut, or Cherry) with 16 frets, including the 6-1/2 and 13-1/2 frets
– laser-cut plywood box-jointed press-fit body
– 4 tuners
– 4 strings for a fuller sound
– zero-fret for low action and greater playability.
– Corian bridge piece
– All required assembly hardware
– printed instructions
● View the video assembly instructions here:
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
**Painted dulcimers in photos are examples for inspiration only and are not for sale.
All dulcimer kits are unfinished wood.
Build-it-Yourself Mountain Dulcimer KIT with CHERRY neck
Out of stock
- FUN and EASY to Build and PLAY! Great for Travel, GIFT, Group or Homeschool Activity!
- 4-String Dulcimer
- ALL WOOD CONSTRUCTION Baltic Birch plywood body with OAK pre-fretted neck with 24.75″ vsl, 16 frets, including the 6-1/2 and 13-1/2 frets
- Laser-cut baltic birch plywood press-fit body for easy assembly, NO CLAMPS NEEDED. Great for kids and adults, fun hands-on group activity. Can be assembled in UNDER AN HOUR.
- Includes package of 4 strings with double melody string for fuller sound
- Paint and decorate your dulcimer, or let the natural wood beauty show. Small and lightweight design is great for travel and easy to store.
- DIY Kit includes ALL hardware, printed assembly instructions, and even a pick! See manual for link to VIDEO assembly instructions.
|Dimensions||30 × 4 × 4 in|
There are no reviews yet.