Build and play your own Appalachian Mountain Dulcimer!
This kit includes everything you need to build your own 24.75″ VSL 4-string lap dulcimer.
Assembles in about an hour with no more than a screwdriver and some glue.
● Choice of neck wood – Oak, Cherry, Ambrosia Maple, or Walnut
– ALL kits include wooden body laser cut from 1/8″ baltic birch plywood
● No cutting or drilling required – only a screwdriver and glue!
● Your Dulcimer Kit Includes ●
– Fretted hardwood neck (YOUR choice of Oak, Walnut, or Cherry) with 16 frets, including the 6-1/2 and 13-1/2 frets
– laser-cut plywood box-jointed press-fit body
– 4 tuners
– 4 strings for a fuller sound
– zero-fret for low action and greater playability.
– Corian bridge piece
– All required assembly hardware
– printed instructions
● View the video assembly instructions here:
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
**Painted dulcimers in photos are examples for inspiration only and are not for sale.
All dulcimer kits are unfinished wood.
There are no reviews yet.